Unless otherwise attributed, all content, text or image, on this site, including but not limited to the brand "A Cup of Words" is © TaunaLen 2005-2010. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any content herein is prohibited without prior written consent. Contributors maintain all rights to their individual work, not covered by said copyright. For more info, click on the links above to contact contributors individually.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Missing you

Can this dream that I long for ever come true?
So many times I want to shout how I feel
But I hold it in only to find
That this love is real
Can the future hold our life together or is it just a fleeting pleasure?
Will you ever feel the same way I do
Or will I continually be pining away for you
Oh, God
Help me to let go
And trust though the road is tough
I know you have what is best for me in mind
And you will take me step by step
If only I can find my rest in You
and truly be satisfied in all that You do.
I want to shout about my love for You
but these thoughts keep drowning out the truth.
So I'll keep on praying and crying out to You
Cause you know what i'm going through
Hold me in your arms.
Never let me go.
I'll trust you despite the not knowing what the future holds
Whether death or life
Whether rich or poor
I'll follow you despite what lies in store

"Seek ye the kingdom of heaven and its righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

No comments:




Writing Sites and Resources

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP