Unless otherwise attributed, all content, text or image, on this site, including but not limited to the brand "A Cup of Words" is © TaunaLen 2005-2010. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any content herein is prohibited without prior written consent. Contributors maintain all rights to their individual work, not covered by said copyright. For more info, click on the links above to contact contributors individually.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Hope in a World Gone Mad

The pain of life surrounds you and you scream for someone to hear
Hold on to my love, Child. I'm here. Don't be afraid.
Hating the hurt and rejection you feel wanting to break free
The only way you can is if you look to Me.
I want you to have an abundant life.
I promised that for you and yet you turn away and do the things you do.
My heart breaks and my tears fall.
I have given You my all. I have your best in mind.
Though the pain cuts deep and the tears don't cease.
I will bring you through this. I will walk with you.

- God-

No comments:




Writing Sites and Resources

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP